My Fenty Beauty Day, Ok๐Ÿ’‹


Today is National Women's Day and I decided to support a fellow woman.  I have been looking for a simple everyday makeup routine and when I walked into Ulta in the pouring rain, Fenty, by Rhianna was on display.  Lately Rhi Rhi's gorgeous baby bump stands out in every photo pop, I like to celebrate women and being a woman so this was perfect timing. 

Not being one to know my way around a beauty counter there were far too many shades and categories, I needed help.

 
Ulta had testers for the Fenty line of products.  Luckily, I was able to hook up with a knowledgeable consultant who could help with the safe application and color matching   Here's a look at the products we applied.  If you're starting fresh like me, expect to spend up to $315 on your complete Fenty look.  Before you say, "why so much!? " I can assure you the products and packaging are graded "A" and will last for months before you will need to replace them.

Breaking Down what we used on my skin below๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘‡

Honey Hawtie, 04 Fluid Highlighter

360  Fenty Beauty PRO FLH'R Foundation

Instant Warmth Bronzer, Sun Stalk'r Caramel Cutie 06

Soft Silk Pro FILT'R, Hydrating Primer, 1H01B

Fenty Beauty Cream Blush, 08 Summer Time Wine
Ugg
Fenty Glow 01, Gloss Bomb Lip Gloss


Additional Products:

๐Ÿ’‹ Benefit 24- hour Brow MicroFilling Pen w/5 ( Microbladed effect.) P.s. this product is brow magic.

Urban Decay all nighter Ultra Glow Setting Spray

Due to safety practices against covid, I didn't walk away with a full look.  Instead, my face glowed with a true Fenty color match. Walking out with my Fenty products and feeling oh-so-pretty made for a perfect way to celebrate woman-owned beauty brands, and Me!

My Fenty beauty day, Selfie dump๐Ÿคณ 







❣❣❣, Fenty on me


Have you tried Fenty by Rhianna?

What did you do to celebrate Being a Woman today? 

LMK in the comments. Xo, Katina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Look at the love life of Harriet Tubman

Boho Bedroom Design on a Budget

Spring Break on a Budget